Autopilot Greenhouse Master Controller
The Autopilot Greenhouse Master Controller (GMC) is designed to precisely control temperature, humidity, and CO2 in the growing area.
The GMC's enclosure features four separate power outlets used to connect external devices such as fans, CO2 injectors, air conditioners and dehumidifiers. Each external device easily connects to the unit creating a simple and user friendly platform.
The GMC's fan-powered remote combination probe features a highly accurate dual beam CO2 sensor. The remote sensor can be placed up to 15 feet from the controller and has been designed to resist EMI / EFI from electronic ballasts.
Each unit has been pre-programmed with factory recommended settings for quick plug and play operation. Autopilot controllers offer grow room guidance.
- Precise temperature, humidity and CO2 control
- Controls up to 4 devices
- Separate day/night temperature set-points
- LED error indicators
- Remote 15' sensor for temperature, humidity, and CO2
- Fuzzy logic or standard logic adjustable
- Build-in data logger
- Temperature and humidity mode can be interlocked or split
- ETL Listed