This Optimized Spectrum Metal Halide Grow Lamp allows you to stretch your growing season to 365 days a year. Fine-tune your lighting system to provide optimum spectral energy levels that promote vigorous plant growth. Optimized Spectrum Metal Halide Grow Lamps provide high initial and maintained lumen output with optimum spectral energy required for vegetative growth. Optimized Spectrum Metal Halide Grow Lamps are designed to grow high quality, natural looking plants during all phases of their growth cycles.
1. High output,balanced spectrum is engineered specifically to promote vigorous plant growth.
2. Robust stainless steel armature versus nickel plated steel,far stronger and longer lasting.
3. Optimized spectrum (Violet and Blue) and high PAR (Photosynthetic Active Radiation) to enhance vegetative growth
4. Extra-low lumen depreciation: maintaining over 90% of initial lumen output after running for 5,000 hours.
5. Fusion Bright bulbs work well with both Magnetic and Digital Ballasts.
- 600 Watts
- 50,000 Lumens
- 4200 Color Temp
- CRI: 65
- Glass Size TT80
- Base E39