Autopilot CO2 Desktop Monitor w/ LCD Display
Developed to detect the presence of CO2 in ambient air, the Autopilot desktop CO2 monitor is smart, compact and easy to use. In addition to measuring the CO2 concentration, APCEM also measures the ambient temperature and the relative humidity. High quality LCD display. Independent CO2, RH and temperature readings. Calculates and displays ventilation rates. This product is developed to detect the presence of CO2 in ambient air and help plants to grow well. The APCEM can be used in greenhouse, hydroponics room and other place where plants need to grow well.
- Built in data logger can store 48 sets of CO2, temperature and humidity over 24 hours; one log every 30 minutes.
- Min/max mode records the maximum and minimum concentration of CO2 since the device was last turned on.
- High altitude setting allows you to compensate for specific location with adjustable altitude set points.
- 1 x AutoPilot CO2 Desktop Monitor
- 1 x Power adapter accepts 110-240V, 50-60Hz